PDA

View Full Version : breaking up stay to deal with Pop Warner

choirfarm
02-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Ok..the value rates/postcard is valid from Dec. 7-17.. Pop
Warner is 7-12. Do the groups stay through the weekend meaning the 14th or do they generally leave on Friday? That means it would be good to stay at All-Star Music or POR during these days??? So could we stay part of the time somewhere else (10-13) and then part of the time at ASM or POR (14-17) or does it even matter?

Christine

goofy4tink
02-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Well, the time I was at Music at the same time as the PW kids, there seemed to be a lot checking out on Sat, but most checked out Sunday morning...at least that's the way it seemed to me.
I will say that I have been to WDW several times now at the same time as PW has been there. They really haven't impacted me all that much. I only ran into them at night in the parks..the daytime was fine because the kids were in competitions most days. And even at night, it wasn't that bad...just more groups of kids than usual.
At the resort, when I have been at POP and Music with the kids, the food court gets very busy at regular meal times. But, I tend to eat breakfast early and for the most part, I take it back to my room with me. So, unless you are planning on eating breakfast between 7:30-8:30 you should be fine.

Minniemouse07
02-19-2008, 10:46 AM
I would stay where you want and not worry about Pop Warner. We were at POR during the entire time of Pop Warner this past December and didn't encounter any problems (noise, cheering, buses, pools, food court, or crowds at the resort or parks).

I wouldn't hesitate to stay at POR during Pop Warner again!