PDA

View Full Version : Picking a second hotel

dawz1026
02-19-2008, 06:30 AM
We may start going twice a year and will stay Beach Club in April but to save we will do a moderate in October.Any input on Wilderness Lodge (I know it says deluxe but priced lower) or a favorite moderate and why?

MisunderstoodLilo
02-19-2008, 07:04 AM
The WL is goregous and in a decent price range compared to BC.

My favorite mod is CSR...it's just goregous!

fla4fun
02-19-2008, 08:35 AM
WL or AKL can be a great compromise between a moderate and a deluxe. If you really prefer the deluxe experience, I would select one of them. The rooms are slightly smaller, but you do still have queen size beds instead of full size, and that can make a big difference in the quality of your sleep.

As far as moderates go, CBR has slightly larger rooms than the others, but all of them are laid out like a basic hotel room, with an exterior entrance. I like POFQ, because of the theme and the compact size of the resort. I also like CSR, for the lake, pool, and the three distinctive themed areas.

tiger4me2
02-19-2008, 11:24 AM
We may start going twice a year and will stay Beach Club in April but to save we will do a moderate in October.Any input on Wilderness Lodge (I know it says deluxe but priced lower) or a favorite moderate and why?

I would go with the WL. Larger room, closer to the MK, Epcot etc. It si one of my favorites when I can not do the Yacht Club.:thumbsup2