02-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi: Where can we see dopey?

Deb.

carlbarry
02-18-2008, 10:42 PM
The White House.:laughing:

MissDisneyTeach
02-18-2008, 11:13 PM
I just met him last week at EPCOT. I think it was right as we were walking into Italy (walking from Mexico). He was to the left right by the building.

bradyloganmom
02-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Dopey can often be found with Snow White outside of Germany. Also in October we found him near City Hall on the Main STreet hub.

Sugardimples
02-19-2008, 10:51 AM
The White House.:laughing: LOL!!!

kimis
02-19-2008, 11:41 AM
We saw Dopey, Snow White and Prince Charming outside Germany in Epcot also. But the line was too long and Dopey had to go in for a few hours. I love Dopey.

jacksmomma
02-19-2008, 01:18 PM
He was with Snow White (but not the prince :confused3 ) in Germany. There was a long line, but it moved quickly.

cottontail
02-19-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi: I had a chuckle to myself with Carlberry's reply, as I had just finished watching the news here with the President dancing in africa and he reminded me of a Jerry Sienfeld episode with Elaine dancing not so great at some sort of party.

Deb.

carlbarry
02-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi: I had a chuckle to myself with Carlberry's reply, as I had just finished watching the news here with the President dancing in africa and he reminded me of a Jerry Sienfeld episode with Elaine dancing not so great at some sort of party.

Deb.

Actually, it was at the White House.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwisQkmpqmQ
On YouTube, there is also a video of Bush dancing with a sword in Bahrain. I guess he just wants to bring dignity back to the office of President.

Hayloburger
02-19-2008, 07:18 PM
We saw him at the Main street Hub...on the left side going in.....I don't know the name of the building...Dopey and Snow White were tucked back in a little porch/gazebo area.... we were just there the end of January....

MissDisneyTeach
02-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks bradyloganmom, kimis, and Jacksmomma... it was Germany...
I couldn't tell from my picture, and I was wandering around sleep deprived! (after all these trips I still can't sleep the night before I leave!)
Now I won't mess up when I write in my photo album!!

:flower3: Teresa