PDA

View Full Version : Will you be able to see the MK fireworks from...

DLBDS
02-18-2008, 09:32 PM
the new CR expansion? What about both sides...assuming they're gonna build an identical one on the other side of the existing CR.

brentalex
02-18-2008, 10:12 PM
I assume that some of the new rooms at the new building will look towards the MK and you will be able to see the fireworks. Other rooms will not look in that direction. And there will not be another building on the other side of the CR. That will remain the garden wing. They have just finished renovations in all the rooms there. They will not simply tear it down after fixing it up.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
02-18-2008, 10:42 PM
I agree that there won't be another building built where the South Garden Wing is, since it just went threw all that renovation of the rooms. I think one of the bigger reasons why they got rid of the North Garden Wing is because it was in worse shape and etc, so it made sense to tear it down for the future DVC building. I guess you can call that perfect timing since the Tower rooms were being renovated at that time.

fla4fun
02-19-2008, 04:46 AM
Also, the footprint for the south wing is smaller than the north wing area was, so there isn't as much real estate to work with.

I imagine there will be similar room view categories as there are in the current tower: MK or Bay Lake. Or, considering the round shape of the tower, there may be MK, partial MK, and lake view. But you know none of the windows/balconies on the inside of the crescent will be able to see MK. That would be an automatic lake/pool view.