PDA

View Full Version : Checking in requirements...please help.

Davey Crocket
02-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey ya'll,

My DW, DD, and myself are checking in early, the rest of our party will arrive hours later by plane. Can we get all the tickets when we check in, or will the rest of our party have to be there to get theres.
Also, if we are not the ones that the reservation is under can we still check-in. Thanks for the help! Can't wait to get there!!!!!!:woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

swilshire
02-19-2008, 11:14 AM
YMMV, but my oldest son came a few days late on our last trip and they gave me his room key with tickets attached at checkin.

The other question might get more complicated. Would it be a problem to get the credit card of the person who made the reservation? Otherwise, the room incidentals may be charged to yours, which may not be what you want. They'll require you to present a card a checkin, I'm reasonably sure.

Sheila

Davey Crocket
02-20-2008, 12:21 AM
That's what I needed to know. We were kind of thinking along those lines, but thought I would ask, there are so many people on here with lots of great ideas, experience, and information, I knew someone would come through for me. Thanks again.:thumbsup2