PDA

View Full Version : sea world

Simba22
02-18-2008, 07:59 PM
does anyone know approximately how much it costs for two adults to get into sea world? are there any discounts available? also is there any way to get there from disney property besides a cab or renting a car? tia!

sympatico
02-18-2008, 09:05 PM
If you go to the Seaworld site you can buy your ticket on line in advance, print off an eticket and get a kid's price for an adult.
http://www.seaworld.com/sitepage.aspx?PageID=196 BEST VALUE ONLINE
If you're from Canada you can do this with Seaworld and Aquatica and save $10. on the adult price.
http://commerce.4adventure.com/eStore/scripts/skins/ca/TicketsMultiDayApo.aspx

We did this last Nov for our Seaworld tickets. You will be asked the names for each ticket and credit card info, then print off each ticket and take them to the gate and go right in. No waiting in line at the ticket booth. Also before you leave the park you can go to Visitor Info booth, pass in your eticket and they'll give you a second day free ticket. ( Just for the one day Seaworld ticket.) :thumbsup2

Simba22
02-19-2008, 10:08 AM
thanks for info!

Does anyone know anything about travel to sea world?? We are staying at POFQ and don't really want to rent a car but I'm afraid that taking a cab will be horrible expensive - back in 2005 it cost us $100 round trip for a cab to DTD from an off-site hotel so we're a little leary of going anywhere by cab!

wisbucky
02-19-2008, 12:47 PM
You can also get a discount if you go to the Seaworld Website and in the promo codes box type in either cingular or southwestairlines. It will save you around 20- 25% of a day's ticket.

As far as getting to Seaworld you could take the transit bus from the TTC. It cost like $1.75 each way. Others here would probably have more info on this bussing system. You may also try contacting a town car company and asking for a price. Sometimes the price is not as bad as you think. And the total cost is usually for both ways.

Snowy-girls
02-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Travel To Seaworld---Go to the TTC and get the Lynx Number 50 bus,this will take you to the car park/bus drop off point at Seaworld,then just walk thru the car park to the entrance.Usually takes about 45 mins thou one way but for approx under $2 each-a bargain.x.

Cindy's Mom
02-20-2008, 09:43 AM
we just got back from Seaworld, we went on Saturday, and I STRONGLY suggest that you take either a cab, town car or public transportation, because LEAVING the park is a pure NIGHTMARE. It took us well over an hour to get out of the darn parking lot.

The whole parking lot empties into 2 lanes, while there are police there they are not doing a thing about directing the traffic, they are just standing around :confused3 . It was mass chaos.

Seaworld needs to look into this, after paying $340 admission, we think they need to come up with a solution for this. Its disgusting.

Now the same thing may happen at the Disney parks, but since we stay on site and use their transport, we've never run into this problem.

Food for thought. :goodvibes

AGlassSlipper17
02-25-2008, 03:05 PM
A system that I have found to work for me, I take the bus from TTC in the morning to save some money and take a cab back at night. While taking the bus back is cheaper . .I find when I am ready to go back . .I want to get back quickly .. I am tired and want to get to bed so I can be up early for Disney the next day.

spiceycat
02-25-2008, 03:21 PM
here is the schedule for route 50

http://www.golynx.com/index.cfm?fuse=cstm&app=route&view=sched&cid=50

so just take the resort bus to the MK - then monrail over to the TTC.

huge mickey fan
02-25-2008, 03:26 PM
We have called a local town car company and it was about $55 round trip and that was for up to a 9 passenger van. The driver will wait in the parking lot for you at whatever time you ask them to come for you.