PDA

View Full Version : Best/cheapest place to order water?

bcinohio
02-18-2008, 12:11 PM
I thought I would post this here too and not just the resort board.

We usually drive to WDW but are flying this time in July. I would always pack plenty of water, juice boxes, snacks, etc. This time I'm going to pack snacks and breakfast stuff but not water or juice. Where is the best place to order and have it delivered to the POP? What do they charge to ship it? Do you have to be at the resort when it is delivered?

I have never done anything like this so I need lots of info.

Thanks!

pta-mom
02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm interested in this info too!

karters*mom
02-18-2008, 02:11 PM
I was advised to check out Gardengrocer.com

they deliver to the resorts...we are planning on using then when we go in April!

Lorikr65
02-19-2008, 05:31 PM
We ordered from Staples. Right now it's free shipping (until 2/23). We ordered about 4 days before our trip and it was waiting for us at check-in. You just have to be sure to order the water that they have in Florida. We have Poland Springs in RI but couldn't order it in FL.

Daisy&Donald
02-19-2008, 07:56 PM
I ordered a few times now from Costco. I'm not a member so they charge about .35 cents extra and shipping is free all the time. 6.97 for a case. I ordered on Tuesday and it arrived at the hotel on Thursday. Here is the link

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11150807&search=bottled%20water&Mo=1&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=bottled%20water&Ntt=bottled%20water&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

Native NYer
02-20-2008, 05:39 AM
We're ordering from Garden Grocer for our August trip. Lots of people recommend GG here on the DIS. And they don't just have one brand of bottled water. We usually buy Poland Spring and they have it!

VirginiaMom
02-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Pop will hold the water for at least one week (they held my stuff for one full week); I've heard two weeks is the maximum. Thus, you may want to give a couple days buffer for shipping time if you want it there the day you arrive.