PDA

View Full Version : Which Rooms are best at WL

pocketsout
02-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi

I am taking my family (my wife, myself, and my two boys, 7 & 2) to WL next Christmas.

I read in the resorts guide that you may be able to request rooms in certain areas via the Room Assignment Desk.

Can anyone suggest any good room locations (both Woods and Courtyard facing).

Thanks,

Disney Crazy Debbie
02-18-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm bumping because we are thinking of staying there next year>

MAGICinMYHEART
02-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Please check out post # 2 on the first page of the Wilderness Lodge FAQ thread, I have information about each room view and locations. There is also a link with a map so you can find the areas and where the rooms are located within the Lodge.

The Wilderness Lodge FAQ (Part 6) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1710310)

pocketsout
02-18-2008, 01:02 PM
OK, thanks

tgropp
02-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Try the woodsview above the Whispering Canyon restaurant on the 6'th floor. View of both the lobby when you walk out your door and the MK fireworks.

TheRustyScupper
02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
1) You request rooms when you make the ressie.
2) The CM puts the request on your ressies.
3) There is no way to request rooms through the Rooms Assigner.
. . . anything faxed to the resort will be placed into File-13
. . . phone calls to Room Assigners are not permitted, or are ignored

kallardnyc
02-18-2008, 04:11 PM
We stayed at WL last November after Thanksgiving. We had originally booked a Woods View Room but wanted the Courtyard w/bunk beds (but Courtyard w/bunk beds was much more money). I had called to extend our stay an additional night, when I did that my rep. had walked me through on how to get an discount or upgrade to our room. He had me type up "discounts" on the WDW travel site and it came up with different discounts and codes . In which, I received an upgrade from Woods View to Courtyard w/bunk beds. My two DS loved it! We had such a great view of the pool and the grounds.