PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at the French Quarter Now, are there lounges around to relax in

cottontail
02-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Hi: For anyone who is down at wdw or just came back, with the pool under construction have they put lounges in and around another area of the French Quarter to sit out and relax?

I have friends staying there the first week of march for the first time and they would like someplace close to their room to hang out.

I know you can use the riverside pool, but am looking for somewhere close to sit out.

Deb.

YesMickey
02-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi: For anyone who is down at wdw or just came back, with the pool under construction have they put lounges in and around another area of the French Quarter to sit out and relax?

I have friends staying there the first week of march for the first time and they would like someplace close to their room to hang out.

I know you can use the riverside pool, but am looking for somewhere close to sit out.

Deb.

There is the scats lounge by the check in and entrance and the food court has wrought iron tables and chairs just out side under a porch to sit at. Also there are wrought iron benches along the "streets" of the resort. But no dedicated outdoor lounge area that I know of.