PDA

View Full Version : POR food and Prices

Cinbride
02-17-2008, 11:54 PM
could you please tell me the kind of food and the prices for por? pictures if you have them. thanks

Cindie-rella
02-18-2008, 02:03 AM
The food court at POR has an Italian selection, another station has Sandwiches such as wraps and muffaletta's, salads and also turkey or roast beef platters and another station that offers chicken fingers, burgers and fries. They also have a bakery and ice cream station. Prices are bearable but as we all know it is WDW and we all end up paying higher prices then we might be willing to back at home. Breakfast selections are all the usual things, scrambled egg platters, mickey waffles and such.The food court is just about as good as any other WDW resort food court that I have tried. Nothing special, but good enough to grab a quick bite. Boatwright's is a great place to have breakfast. I love the omelets and stuffed french toast. It's also only a couple $ more than eating at the food court so IMO you're better off at Boatwright's. We ate dinner there once back in 05 and enjoyed it. You can look at the menu's here and all over WDW on this site, www.allearsnet.com . There's also lots of resort photo's and more if you're interested. Enjoy!:thumbsup2

GoofyinMaine
02-18-2008, 10:18 AM
The food court sounds good with all different kinds of foods :thumbsup2. Thanks also for the input it sounds like a great place,can't wait to get there.:yay: