PDA

View Full Version : Resort mugs?

disneyfreakkk
02-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Did they change the resort mugs? I heard all resorts have the same mugs now... is this true?

Thanks!

:goodvibes

Donold_Fan
02-17-2008, 07:49 PM
When we were there last Sept. they all had the same blue and white "Year of a Million Dreams" mug. Since they extended that promotion, I'd assume they are still using that same mug everywhere.

wildeoscar
02-17-2008, 07:54 PM
one of the resorts is still using a custom mug, I forget wich... other wise they are all the same.

stellablue
02-17-2008, 07:59 PM
I"m pretty sure it's CSR that uses a custom mug because their restaurants are not owned by WDW.

disneyfreakkk
02-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks!

CanadianGuy
02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Moving this question about Resort Mugs over to the Resorts Board!

Thanks,

Knox

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
02-17-2008, 09:23 PM
When we were there last Sept. they all had the same blue and white "Year of a Million Dreams" mug. Since they extended that promotion, I'd assume they are still using that same mug everywhere.On previous mug threads others have mentioned the only difference between the mugs being sold now compared to last years, is the year (2008) is not written on them. As you said it's still the same design with the year being the only difference.

Also besides Corondao Springs the other WDW Resort not to sell the mugs is the Contemporary, because a manager from the Food & Fun Center told me their is no equipment that will fit in the temporary counter service location. So because that no mugs are being sold at the Contemporary.