PDA

View Full Version : last minute house/condo

snjmorrison
02-17-2008, 06:58 PM
We need help. We are planning a last minute trip to Universal. We would like a 2/3 bed condo or house. We are going again in May, so we are trying not to spend too much. We would like to be closer to Univeral than Disney.
Thanks

momof3girls6712
02-17-2008, 11:43 PM
We are kinda of doing the same thing in the beginning of March. We just found (thanks to disboards) a 3/2 townhouse. You didnt mention your dates but it might be available. If you are interested pm me and ill send you the website as i am not sure if it is ok to list it here or not. As a bonus the townhouse is owned by a fellow disser.

ScoobyDoo84
02-20-2008, 09:10 AM
try SkyAuction.com. They are pretty good for last minute condos. Good luck.:cool1: :banana: :thumbsup2

http://www.skyauction.com/vacation/vacation-rentals

horseshowmom
02-20-2008, 01:59 PM
How long is your trip? If it's a 5 nights or more, you may be able to find a good deal on www.*****************. Just include in your request that you're looking for last minute discounted pricing.

You could also try the Staybridge Suites on I-Drive. I was there a couple of weeks ago in a 2BR/2BA suite and liked it. They also include a free hot breakfast. If you have any discounts, that will help with the price (AAA, AARP, gov't rate, etc.).

minnie10
02-22-2008, 06:24 PM
Some folks from my hometown own a home/villa 5 minutes from Disney. It looks awesome. Check it out at www.lazybonesvilla.com. I have heard great things about it.