PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Beach Club?

biscuit
02-17-2008, 03:24 PM
I am thinking of trying the Beach Club this summer for the first time. In the past we have stayed at the Polynesian and the Yacht Club once. I like the convenience of Captain Cooks at the the Polynesian for a quick breakfast or lunch. I'm just wondering if the Beach Club has something similiar to Captain Cooks. I know they have Beaches and Cream and the place by the pool but just wasn't sure if there was anything in addition to that. Thanks!

kldmom2000
02-17-2008, 03:43 PM
The BC has the BC Marketplace just off the lobby-it's both a gift shop with an area w/ freezer foods/cereals/etc... as well as a food service area that has some breakfast sandwiches, danish, bagels, etc... They also have sandwiches and salads at lunch as well as gelato and other desserts. It is not a CS place like Capt. Cooke's but definitely a great place to grab a bite to eat.

The Boardwalk Bakery is also a short walk from the BC :thumbsup2

BCV23
02-17-2008, 03:54 PM
I agree that the Marketplace doesn't offer the variety of Captain Cook's but it is a QS on the dining plan.

Their breakfast croissants and yogurt parfaits are both really good. We also enjoy the cold sandwiches which are great for the airplane on the way home.