PDA

View Full Version : reservation troubles, starting to get annoyed


goofieslonglostsis
02-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Ok, bear with me, this is going to be a long story.

- I made a reservation for 3 adults at CBR.

- we then decide we want CSR instead of CBR, so I call to switch.

- trouble starts. We're 3 adults and needing a roll in shower. Because of that, we get a free complimentary room (room with roll in shower only sleeps 2). My confirmation mail for the ressie states CSR, but the second confirmation mail states CBR instead of CSR. It takes guest service over 3 hours and calling me back to get it sorted out. They tel me the trouble was caused by the need for a roll in shower.

- yesterday I called to add some nights.

- confirmation mails come; trouble! Instead of 3 adults on the original ressie, it now states only 2 of us. This causes the price for the room to drop. The third adult has been added on another ressie. They now want us to pay over $4200,-. :scared1:

- Getting annoyed, I call to get this sorted out. CM keeps telling me I've got 2 reservations, which we don't. I warn the CM about the third adult not being on the original ressie, telling CM I want this fixed and her to arrange for the correct price to be put in place. It takes over an hour and guest service, but things seem fixed.

- I recieve another confirmation mail. It's the original ressie; again only 2 adults and the total price stated is the one for 2 adults, not 3.

I call yet again. CM, guest services and special request all confirm there being 3 adults on the ressie for that 2 adult-price and the price now being in order.

Ok, I'm not going to force them to let me pay more. However, I want things to be right. I don't want there to be a problem wth check in with either my mom not being on the ressie (I can't prove she's on there, after all), them wanting us to pay the difference or worse; not having the roll in shower or bedding for only 2. :scared1:

WWYD? Keep asking for confirmation mails untill it's correct? (which doesn't seem to happen) Go with the flow?

Vivianne
02-16-2008, 04:12 PM
I would call once more, ask for a supervisor, get their name and wait for a confirmation.

If it's still wrong, I would go with the flow.

ImagineerM
02-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I would call once more, ask for a supervisor, get their name and wait for a confirmation.

If it's still wrong, I would go with the flow.

Ditto...I'd ask for confirmation in writing for all of that information.

Best of luck

Cheers,
Josh

minnie61650
02-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Please ask this question on the disABILITIES board.
The Moderators on the disABILITIES board can help you.
The info you are posting on the resorts board is really a disABILITIES question.


Here is a link to the disABILITIES board:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

MODS perhaps you can move this thread.

TIA