PDA

View Full Version : Resort "gift" shops

Brenle
02-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Not sure this is the right place to post this . . . . . does anyone know if I can purchase jewelry from a resort's gift shop via phone or online?

My DD had a beaded alligator bracelet that was "borrowed" by someone at school.:rolleyes: She really wants a replacement. I checked the Disney store web site but they don't have it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.:flower3:

Charleston Princess
02-16-2008, 12:30 PM
You should be able to call the Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or email them at wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com.

TheRustyScupper
02-16-2008, 12:44 PM
1) The resort gift shops carry "jewelry items".
2) By price and quality, most of the stuff isn't that great.
3) However, there are always a few decent pieces among the touristy items.
4) The best places for jewelry is at the parks or DTD.

Brenle
02-16-2008, 09:13 PM
You should be able to call the Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or email them at wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com.

Thanks. I'll try calling Monday.

Brenle
02-16-2008, 09:14 PM
1) The resort gift shops carry "jewelry items".
2) By price and quality, most of the stuff isn't that great.
3) However, there are always a few decent pieces among the touristy items.
4) The best places for jewelry is at the parks or DTD.

I know the stuff isn't great, but it's a beaded alligator bracelet that she reallys likes so I'm trying to replace it for her. :upsidedow

kmjmom
02-16-2008, 09:28 PM
I can truly appreciate your dilemma. My DD got a special necklace at MK that had her name on it. As she has an unusual name, it was even more unique. As we arrived home at the airport she discovered it was gone. She was heartbroken. :sad2: I called the number that has been suggested and they were able to send me another necklace to replace it. Good luck!!:wave:

Atchley
02-16-2008, 09:40 PM
I called and replaced my DS stuffed Mickey we bought our last trip. Our DBF (Disney Bichon Frise :lmao: ) chewed one of the ears off. I guess he didn't like being boarded for a week. Wonder how he liked his crate? Anyways, they were really helpful and I got a new Mickey within a week. ;)