02-16-2008, 11:01 AM
From lots of experience....Saratoga Springs is the best:love:

Mrs. Chilly Twist
02-16-2008, 11:17 AM
you can check out fitness room pics on allearsnet.com:

http://allearsnet.com/acc/faq_hot.htm

Disneydd2
02-16-2008, 05:35 PM
One reason we stayed at Coronado Springs on our last trip is because it was the only moderate with a health spa/workout facility. CS had free weights, quite a fes machines, and several tread mills. It was nice to get up before the rest of my family and get a work-out in before we hit the parks. It was never too crowded. And because CS is so beautiful it was such a pleasant walk to and fro the mini-gym. I believe they even have a lap pool just outside. Have fun! :thumbsup2

skipperkim
02-16-2008, 05:38 PM
One reason we stayed at Coronado Springs on our last trip is because it was the only moderate with a health spa/workout facility. CS had free weights, quite a fes machines, and several tread mills. It was nice to get up before the rest of my family and get a work-out in before we hit the parks. It was never too crowded. And because CS is so beautiful it was such a pleasant walk to and fro the mini-gym. I believe they even have a lap pool just outside. Have fun! :thumbsup2

DBF works out daily, so I may stay at CS next trip for him even though it's my least favorite themed resort of the mods. Neither of us are fond of the desert.

newcomer52
02-16-2008, 07:54 PM
DBF works out daily, so I may stay at CS next trip for him even though it's my least favorite themed resort of the mods. Neither of us are fond of the desert.

Put in a request for the Casitas or the Cabanas. Neither is desert themed.