PDA

View Full Version : Going to wdw the last week feb, what to wear

cottontail
02-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi: Anyone who has recently been to wdw, can you tell me if it has been warm enough for shorts, capris, tshirts, sandles.

Deb.

sharonmickey
02-16-2008, 01:38 PM
I leave the middle of the week for Disney so I've been keeping track of the weather forecast. So far the temperatures are suppose to be in the mid 70s to low 80s when I am there. When I was there last year at this time it was cool every day. The year before it was warm in February. Temperatures vary widely. My advice is to keep checking the weather in Florida using the internet.

BrittBritt
02-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Today it is absolutely gorgeous. It is 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and definitely a pool/beach day. This weather is supposed to continue (except for 'cool' front they're predicting for Tues./Wed.---65 degrees!).
You all will definitely have nice weather for your trip. You gotta love a state where you can wear tank tops in Feb.

racheljessicasara
02-16-2008, 02:25 PM
I am going in 2 weeks. I figure i will itelize the lockers and take warmer/cooler clothes and change.

noabeliv
02-16-2008, 02:43 PM
We were in WDW the 1st-7th of this month. It was absolutely gorgeous! We camped at Ft. Wilderness. We brought hot chocolate, sweatshirts and jeans.
We didn't need them at all. It was 80 plus degrees the whole week! It was fantastic! We wish we were STILL there!!:sad2:

bigredsfan
02-16-2008, 07:57 PM
we will be there 23rd-25th and it looks to be nice weather each day!! Hopefully it remains shorts weather and we can get to the waterpark on the 23rd when we first arrive :) Only problem is my two doggies had to be boarded for 10 days :(((((

fireman1
02-17-2008, 11:54 AM
we'll be there the 23rd thru the 29th. weather looks to be great for then.:cool1:

going2disney
02-17-2008, 04:57 PM
We are headed down from cold PA 2/28- 3/4 and I am also loking for advice on what to pack, we go anually in late September, October or early November, we've never even needed pants/ long sleeves at those times and I'm just unsure of what to bring for February, so far daytime temps look warm but how are the eves/ early mornings? What do those of you who reguarly visit at this time think? Thanks!