PDA

View Full Version : Boat from Beach Club to Boardwalk

antree
02-16-2008, 12:44 AM
I don't remember how they run I usually stay at the Boardwalk, but if I am at the Beach Club can I get a boat and go to Boardwalk. Does it go right to the Boardwalk or is there other stops first and the same thing going back to BC does the boat go straight to Beach Club first.{sorry my question mark key isn't working}

This is my first stay at BC and I love the Bakery on the BW side, so if I want my Cake and coffee from the Bakery how long is it going to take me to travel to get it.

Hopefully
02-16-2008, 07:30 AM
I don't remember the order of the stops, I am sure someone will answer.
Personally I would just walk, It is only about a 10 minute, pleasant morning walk.
We usually stay at the BCV but this past trip we stayed at the BWV. We always walked
Have a great trip

Cee
02-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Walk. By the time you waited for the boat you could already be enjoying one of
those amazing BEAR CLAWS. :thumbsup2

kldmom2000
02-16-2008, 08:30 AM
I honestly can't remember if it'll go from the Boardwalk to the BC and then to Swan/Dolphin/HS.... or the other boat will do Epcot???

Regardless,,,, the length of a walk to get TO the ferry dock is equally distant to what the Boardwalk Bakery is from the BC PLUS you don't have to wait for the ferry :rotfl: It's a short walk-not bad at all. The dock for the BC/YC is situated in front of the YC-not right in front of the BC.

Mrs. Chilly Twist
02-16-2008, 09:09 AM
yes, walk...the boats are soooooo slooooow and you can work off some calories in advance!

cslittle999
02-16-2008, 09:32 AM
The boats run from Epcot -> Boardwalk -> Beach Club -> Swan & Dolphin -> Hollywood Studios and then the reverse. Unless you can time it to arrive at the dock when the boat you need is docking it is almost always quicker to just walk.

Booyakasha
02-16-2008, 09:45 AM
The previous poster is right. It would take a long time to take the boat from BC/YC to BW because of the route. It is not even a 10 min walk the only way I would ever take the boat is if it was pouring down rain.

B.

Stitch's Greatest Fa
02-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Walking would be much much quicker, only takes a few minutes.

OKW Lover
02-16-2008, 09:50 AM
To get the boat to BW, you have to walk over to the Yacht Club dock. It will be much faster to just walk directly from BC to BW.

antree
02-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks you all for the info. I will be walking it. I always looked forward to getting up and going on the Boardwalk so this will make it a nice walk around.

fla4fun
02-17-2008, 05:50 AM
If you want to go by boat, you would take the Epcot boat from Y/BC to BW, and the Studios boat from BW to Y/BC. In each case, there are no other stops in between. It's always nice to know, even if you plan on walking, just in case you walk to the BW and want to ride back.

antree
02-17-2008, 11:24 AM
If you want to go by boat, you would take the Epcot boat from Y/BC to BW, and the Studios boat from BW to Y/BC. In each case, there are no other stops in between. It's always nice to know, even if you plan on walking, just in case you walk to the BW and want to ride back.

This is Good to know, Thank You.

Maria