PDA

View Full Version : Disney Surprise!!!

inloveindisney
02-14-2008, 05:30 PM
I just got a Disney surprise! My husband was going to wait until our Anniversary, but I guess he got excited and had to tell me for Valentines day. He secretly booked a trip for us during Halloween! :woohoo:
I cried. I just couldn't believe it.
I'm so excited. We have wanted to go during halloween for a long time, but have never been able to. So, I've never even read up on halloween stays! I"ve got some researching to do!! And costumes to buy!! Yay!!!!! :banana:

Lynn5700
02-14-2008, 05:36 PM
AWW YAY!! Congrats and good for you!!! Have a great time :)What a nice surprise!

I'mNoPrince
02-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Have a great Trip

That time of year is Our favorite but with DD in HS now it's just a bit harder to get down .

Luv2Travel
02-14-2008, 08:15 PM
I just got a Disney surprise! My husband was going to wait until our Anniversary, but I guess he got excited and had to tell me for Valentines day. He secretly booked a trip for us during Halloween! :woohoo:
I cried. I just couldn't believe it.

He sounds like a keeper!! :lovestruc ;) :goodvibes :thumbsup2

pl'smama
02-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Congrats, what a great Valentine's surprise!

Suz

ldadar
02-14-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm green with envy.:thumbsup2

ENSOCK
02-14-2008, 09:22 PM
congrats!!

letthewookiewin
02-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Congrats!!! I get excited when my DH will just discuss the planning of our Disney trip. I think if he planned a secret Disney trip, I would just pass out. As part of my Valentine's present, he let me tell him everything about our Disney trip that I have planned so far. Plus he got me a card with Mickey on it.
Anyway have a great time on your trip!! We went with our DS in October and had a blast. We went to MNSSHP and the only person that did not dress up was my DH. DS9 was Spiderman, DS10 was Darth Vader, and I was the Blue Fairy.

catbertdave99
02-15-2008, 05:17 AM
I wish I could book a surprise trip, but I would have to tell everyone I know right away!!!!:confused3