PDA

View Full Version : Liki Tiki village

Lisa06468
02-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Anyone ever stayed there? Looks pretty cool.

L107ANGEL
02-13-2008, 11:55 AM
a quick search and I found this thread, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1641545&page=0&highlight=liki+tiki+village
You may want to ask on the orlando hotels and resorts board.
:welcome: to the DIS!

lovetoscrap
02-13-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm going to move this to our Orlando Hotels board. Hopefully you can get some answers to this over there. :)

MagiKitty
02-13-2008, 11:58 AM
I stayed here for a week last November thru a timeshare exchange. We stayed in the 1400 building. Our suite entailed a full kitchen, dining area for 6 persons, a living room. One bedroom had two full beds adjacent to a bathroom. The master bedroom had a king bed with a master bath.

There was always a security guard at the gate. In general, the place was very quiet.

We didn't travel with children, so we didn't go to the waterpark. We did drive by and it seemed to be quite popular with those with younger kids.

The resort is close to WDW, but we had a car so I don't know if there is shuttle transportation. I would recommend having a car just to go to nearby restaurants and shopping for groceries.

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post. I thought it was a nice resort and would stay there again. The only drawback would be the incessant morning calls asking to join the timeshare demonstration. I told them at the desk that we were not morning people, so they called later in the morning while we were already out and they just left messages.

Let me know if I can help anymore! Good luck with your planning!