PDA

View Full Version : Finally

kelmac284
02-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Man this trip has been off and on so many times but yesterday I booked 2 of our hotels for our November trip so it finally feels real!!

We are going Nov 20-Dec 1 this year and we had booked our timeshare for Thanksgiving week a few months back but then thought we were going to have to cancel. But then we got a much bigger tax refund then anticipated and with this rebate this summer that capped it off!! So we also needed 2 days at the beginning of the trip and 2 days at the end because our timeshare is only for 1 week. So I just booked the Doubletree at Universal and got a GREAT rate through AAA for only 80 bucks a night. And I booked Pop Century for the last 2 nights. So I am stoked!

Now I just have to wait for the MVMCP dates to come out so I can firm up my touring plan and my ps plans. Then I need to buy our MVMCP tix in May or whenever they come out and probably our plan tickets in June or as soon as Southwest releases them and then I will basically have everything bought except our tickets which I won't need to get until probably a month out!!!

Yippee!!! :)

Disneydd2
02-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Congrats kelmac284! Sounds like you got a great deal with the Doubletree! I guess I need to start working on my tax returns. The Pop is a lot of fun! Hope everything works out for you!

kelmac284
02-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks!! :)

binky503
02-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Happy planning....

danny1649
02-16-2008, 10:04 AM
Trip :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :) :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :goodvibes :cheer2: :)