PDA

View Full Version : Validity of a rental at Windsor Hills

goofymom23
02-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi everyone, I am considering a rental at Windsor Hills again. Last year we rented from Storybook Rental (it isn't available). The person I am talking to now I would be renting directly from them. I am not able to find information on them anywhere. They don't have a company name that will show up but he answers his email with Ken Kozeluh. How do I know they are the owner and I am actually renting a house or not?:scared:

Has anyone rented from this person?

Thanks

******This has been taken care of. Everything is ready for my rental and I'll let everyone know how the rental went.*****

2xDisneyDad
02-12-2008, 11:50 AM
You can look them up in the Osceola tax record.

http://ira.property-appraiser.org/

Good luck and nothing wrong with being cautious, :thumbsup2

deejay-55
02-14-2008, 02:55 AM
There is always an element of trust involved - you are trusting the owners to rent you their vacation home, and they are trusting you to treat it with respect. Mostly everything works out fine.

allie_to_you
02-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Another good group to rent from is Allstar Vacation Homes. We just rented a Windsor Hills Condo from them and it was a great experience.

deejay-55
02-15-2008, 03:00 AM
Another good group to rent from is Allstar Vacation Homes. We just rented a Windsor Hills Condo from them and it was a great experience.

Renting through a management company is a good way to get peace of mind - both Allstar and Global have good reputations.