PDA

View Full Version : The Sanctuary

GinaBean
02-11-2008, 05:26 PM
We are looking at a property in The Sanctuary. Can anyone tell me anything about this community?

Thank you!

Keacc
02-12-2008, 06:49 AM
The Sanctuary is in the Westhaven development. We stayed at the Abbey which is also in the Westhaven development and really enjoyed our stay. It is a gated community. You are close to shopping (Publix) and have a very easy trip to the parks.

GinaBean
02-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Thank you :)

watersbland
02-12-2008, 09:42 AM
We stayed at the Hamlet at Westhaven this past September and loved it. Each one of the little sub communities within Westhaven is gated with a code. The whole place is beautifully landscaped with brick paved entry way and palm trees. There is a shopping center with a publix, chinese restaurant, pizza place, etc. about 2 minutes away at Champions Gate. There are also a couple gas stations and a McDonald's, Chili's and Walgreens. Also if you turn left out of Westhaven it's only about 3 miles to HWY 27 where there are loads of restaurants and the walmart is on 27 near 192. The community was quiet and really easy to find and in a great location. You can get back on I-4 and head to disney that way or take 27 over to 192. We tried both ways coming and going several times and either way it took less than 15 minutes at the most from the house to parking on disney property!

mungo
02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
we have stayed at the Abbey as well, they are all really nice communites at Westhaven, and really close to Champions Gate. I would stay here again :goodvibes

GinaBean
02-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks, everyone :)