PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations if poss of 2 bed villas

Cazgal
02-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi

As it says in the title :0

Anyone been to a certain area / villa they loved ?

What is the difference in all the areas e.g. Westhills etc ? Are they that different ? Or is there a FAQ section I have missed :)

Freaky
02-12-2008, 02:11 AM
For a 2 bedroom it will probably be a condo or it will be a 3 bedroom townhome - slightly bigger but may have a few more little extras like private hot-tub or splash pool.

Personally we like areas off Highway 192 and the new resorts/townhomes but everyone is looking for something different :) Have a look through the Hotels and accommodations reviews section on the DIS for some ideas of condos/townhomes you may like. Then just post up any questions you may have :goodvibes

mungo
02-12-2008, 03:54 PM
for 2 bedroom you will have to look at a condo.

We always stay in a villa even if there is only a few of us

Cazgal
02-12-2008, 04:38 PM
The bonus of a villa I guess is that you have a private pool (usually ??)

rainy~daze
02-12-2008, 04:44 PM
my preferences to be close to Disney, if not a DVC villa, then Bonnet Creek. a little further offsite, I loved Marriott Grande Vista and Marriott Cypress Harbour. The kids, DD5 and DS6 preferred Grande Vista.

mungo
02-12-2008, 04:45 PM
yes. Condo's will have a community pool and other resort facilities, townhomes will possibly have a plunge pool/and or spa and they will have community pool as well and villas will have (more than likely) a private pool (and often a spa)

mareed
02-12-2008, 07:49 PM
If you're looking at individually owned condos or townhomes, then also consider 3 bedroom places as they typically don't cost much if any more than the 2 bedroom ones, and there are many more to choose from.