PDA

View Full Version : another Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Question

kaleighmariesmom
02-11-2008, 02:00 PM
I know there is an answer somewhere out there but I can not find it... My DD will be 2 1/2 when we go to Disney. I REALLY want to take her to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique -- is she too young because it says 3 and up? This is her first trip and I REALLY want to make it special for her (and me too) what do you think? any feedback helps!:goodvibes

Nikisha421
02-11-2008, 08:06 PM
OMG my DD loved her first trip to Disney last July. We went to the boutique then to Akershus Royal Dining Restaurat after is was so amazing. I am probably the worst person to ask since I would splurge on a one day old baby.

Piece Love and Pixie Dustprincess:

ElmerTinaRh
02-11-2008, 08:18 PM
I really don't have an answer to the question, but we went last year. My granddaughter was 3 and they never asked how old she was. We are going again in May and it was on the top of my list for things to do. We are having breakfast at the castle right after.

Alesia
02-11-2008, 10:38 PM
You could take her to the Main Street barber shop. They will fix her hair and sprinkle her with pixie dust for about $5.

kaleighmariesmom
02-12-2008, 09:01 AM
I was more worried they wouldnt let her because she is not 3. I am going to call and ask. Thanks for all your help.

cancer_survivor_06
02-13-2008, 01:16 AM
They usually ask how old the princess is when booking I know they do have a 30 day allowance. Know w/ that being said if you think that your dd can sit through it then take but if you have any doubt about don't force it on her yet. While we were there last week w/ my dd another family was there w/ their dd who was 4 or 5 and she literally didn't want to sit in the seat nor have them touch her. The mom actually had to sit in the chair and hold her will they did her hair and nails b/c she was screaming and crying. My advice is to proceed w/ caution and trully consider will your dd sit there, has she been to a salon before to have her hair cut or anything like that.

kaleighmariesmom
02-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Ya that is what I heard. My dd is pretty mellow. My husband says to book it and if she doesnt we can still pay and leave...

She sits still when you ask her too.... Maybe we will wait until next time.

ChicagoMommy2Two
02-13-2008, 08:32 AM
I was thinking the same thing. DD will be a couple months away from 3 years when we go and I would love for her to go to the BBB. I guess we will have to wait and see if she can sit still then.

aaronandterri
02-13-2008, 10:58 AM
my dd did this the other year but she was 7 and there is a lot of pulling and tugging in those hairstyles they do, we had the up do with the princess tiara in a bun and she said her head as sore afterwards, so if you dont think shell sit wait a year or so, it took ages as well!

teresajoy
02-15-2008, 10:30 AM
The link in Mandy (Cancer Survivor)'s signature is a GREAT resource for anyone with BBB questions!!! And, there are some fantastic pictures on the the thread!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1333944