PDA

View Full Version : Best delivery Pizza near DTD?

JMLBrats
02-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Will be staying at the Doubletree and would like to get delivery pizza to the room for the day we check in.
Thanks!:goodvibes

dioxide45
02-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Will be staying at the Doubletree and would like to get delivery pizza to the room for the day we check in.
Thanks!:goodvibes

I am sure you can get delivery from any of the big chains. There is also a Giordano's near by that would likely deliver. Truely the best pizza outside of Chicago.

Jason71
02-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Flippers. Local chain, better pizza than the nationals.

TotoToo
02-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Vote #2 for Giordano's - our favorite pizza anywhere. Period.

JMLBrats
02-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks guys. They both sound good. This may be a silly question, but they will deliver right to our room, right?

Anyone else have any favorites in the area?

kydisneyfans
02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Nothing else to offer except Giordano's is the best.

KayR
02-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Another vote for Flippers - personally we didn't like Giordano's pizza but appreciate that others do...

-Kay

kylara
02-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks guys. They both sound good. This may be a silly question, but they will deliver right to our room, right?

Anyone else have any favorites in the area?

I agree with Flippers.

As to delivering right to the room, that depends on the hotel. Some won't let deliveries be brought up even if you gave your room number. Some require they call up and that the guest come down to the lobby to get it.

Momof2
02-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Giordano's

dioxide45
02-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Another vote for Flippers - personally we didn't like Giordano's pizza but appreciate that others do...

-Kay

I have never had Giordano's thin crust traditional pizza, which is likely more like your traditional pizza you are used to. If you go for the stuffed pizza (which we always do) be prepared, it is not your standard pizza. Some people don't like stuffed deep dish pizza's. If you are one of them, go for the thin crust. We truely love the stuffed pizza's, the only ones better are in Chicago.

JCornell
02-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Haven't had enough to comment on best.
As for delivery to the room, our experience at least when staying at Disney on-site is that they call you and you meet them by the lobby entrance.