PDA

View Full Version : Are any of the bedrooms at Windsor Hills large enough for an air mattress?

disneyworldbound
02-10-2008, 11:37 AM
I was thinking of taking an air mattress with us. My children will be young and I don't want them roaming the condo at night without me knowing it. I thought it would be easier to take an air mattress and put them in our room. Will any of the bedrooms accomodate this?

lexie32
02-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Ds was only 2 last year so we bought a baby monitor to use even though we don't use one at home anymore

hth alex

hlbrink
02-10-2008, 02:42 PM
The master bedrooms look pretty big, I'm sure you could fit an air mattress. However, many of the owners offer baby gear such as pack and plays, baby gates, high chairs etc.

mrswh
02-10-2008, 02:57 PM
We just got back from a stay in a Windsor Hills condo. The master bedroom (with a queen bed) would have fit an air mattress (we used the pack 'n play provided for our youngest and it fit fine). I wouldn't say it would be roomy by any stretch, but it would fit. :) You'd probably have to contact each individual owner to ask whether the air mattress would fit, as it would depend on the size and placement of the bed. But honestly, our kids were so tired after a day at Disney that there was no way they were wandering the condo at night.

gqchicago
02-10-2008, 03:17 PM
In a townhome I think the best place for an air mattress or pack & play is the second bedroom upstairs, which is usually furnished with a twin bed setup, some have bunkbeds though, or other options.

It would probably go in the master between the king bed and the windows. Assuming you mean a twin sized, small one, right? (not a big queen or something?)

Definitely not in the downstairs queen bedroom.

sympatico
02-10-2008, 04:50 PM
In a townhouse at WH the master bedroom and the twin bedroom with bathrooms are upstairs. Their doors are opposite each other. There's a hall way between them with a linen closet and another closet with a stacked washer/dryer. If you put a gate at the top of the stairs so the kids couldn't get down themselves they would be confined to the upstairs. It would be very easy for them to sleep in the twin bedroom and you in the master with the doors open. Also take a baby monitor with you and put it on the stairs so you could tell if one somehow got out. The two bedrooms aren't that far apart and it would give each of you some space.