PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone reccommend a 3BR/3Bth townhome in Windsor Hills

disneyworldbound
02-10-2008, 10:33 AM
I know this is definately where I want to stay but the choices are a little overwhelming. I am leaning toward the Ascot House, Jammin' Getaway or Fantasmic. But any reccommendations would be wonderful! Thank you for any guidance you can give me!!

danny25
02-10-2008, 11:16 AM
hi we have stayed last may in jamming getaway and is FANTASTIC, my wife is very exigent about all and she canīt find anithing wrong, is very close to DISNEY and windsor hills is a prety place. We was a party of 7 and was space for all of us, the 3 bathrooms are fantastic, go and enjoy your vacation. :cheer2:

Mrs Doubtfire
02-10-2008, 01:39 PM
I haven't stayed in any of those - I rent one off vrbo that I find is just fine. I have looked at Fantasmic (and it looks great & is managed by the same management company) but find I can get a better price from existing home (as she gives me a discount for repeat business!):cheer2:

carissanboys
02-10-2008, 03:30 PM
We just stayed in Fantasmic (www.5mins2disney.com) at the end of January and LOVED it! :) You can check out my trip report (link in my siggy) for pictures and more info on it. Let me know if you have any questions.

kty
02-10-2008, 07:01 PM
I just was in the same situation, i just booked ascot house. the price was reasonable, i liked the location - very close to clubhouse, and it was the most reasonable with pool heat cost. when are you going?

bethie
02-10-2008, 07:35 PM
I just booked Villa del Sol or Jewel of the Sun. I booked directly with the owners and they seem so nice. We are not going till November. Their prices were super reasonable.

http://www.vrbo.com/75378

This is their VRBO listing although I got my quote by requesting offers through Windsor Hills.