PDA

View Full Version : Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

TinaLala
02-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Has anyone stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort? We're getting free timeshare from a friends grandparents for 5 nights and I've never stayed here before. I'm kind of sad because we're not staying on site, but owners of the timeshare love it.

Just wonder if anyone has heard of this place or stayed there.

TinaLala
02-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Looks like noone has stayed there before.

NotTooGoofy
02-10-2008, 02:10 PM
You may want to try your question in the Orlando Hotels and Attractions forum. I've seen Bonnet Creek discussed there several times. You could also try using the Search tool in the above tool bar to find past posts.

Disneydd2
02-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I've stayed at a Wyndham in Orlando and really enjoyed it, the one across from DD. But never at the one you are inquiring about. I did find some reviews, however:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34515-d488025-Reviews-Wyndham_Bonnet_Creek_Resort-Orlando_Florida.html

Maybe that will help.

Cindie-rella
02-10-2008, 09:02 PM
My cousin owns into that timeshare and stayed at Bonnet Creek and loves it ! She says the pool is awesome, has its own lazy river. I think there is some sort of bus service there too. I'd have to ask her. They always rent a car though. I'm sure you'll love this place.

safetymom
02-10-2008, 09:44 PM
moving to Orlando resorts board

TinaLala
02-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Thank you everyone for your posts. I definitely feel better about our stay there now. Still wish we could stay on site, but there's always next year!

froggygrrrl
02-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Just got back from Bonnet Creek, where we are owners. Absolutely love that place! We never rent a car when we go and never have a problem. It's a great place and the proximity to the Disney parks can't be beat. Have fun!!