PDA

View Full Version : Help me plan my wife's birthday at WDW

Guzzi
02-07-2008, 10:16 AM
:surfweb: We are going to the world july 8 thru july 15th, its our third trip:cool1: and we will probably be staying at CSR again:banana: I need ideas for my wife's birthday I'd like to do somthing special for her there:wizard:
I am planning on getting her a spa treatment the morning of her birthday, but I need help to plan the rest of the day to make it special:love: Any help from all you folks :worship: :grouphug: would be greatly appreciated:woohoo:

Rylee
02-07-2008, 10:25 AM
How sweet! I don't have any suggestions for you but wanted to say, hi. :wave: I'm about 15 miles west of Camillus.

jjk
02-07-2008, 10:46 AM
how about having something delivered to your room from disney florist, or book a meal and order a cake.Hope you have a great trip whatever you decide:goodvibes

Guzzi
02-07-2008, 02:34 PM
how about having something delivered to your room from disney florist, or book a meal and order a cake.Hope you have a great trip whatever you decide:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 ordering a cake sounds like a great idea, now I just have to find out where she would like to have dinner.:banana: :yay: thanks

Guzzi
02-07-2008, 03:10 PM
How do I order a cake?:confused3

jjk
02-07-2008, 03:26 PM
How do I order a cake?:confused3

Here is the number 407 827 2253

Guzzi
02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
:confused3 Will this number work regardless of the resturant (sit down) we choose at the world/ and if I am using a TA dose she have to make the call

Thanks for you help I really appreciate it

jjk
02-08-2008, 02:49 AM
:confused3 Will this number work regardless of the resturant (sit down) we choose at the world/ and if I am using a TA dose she have to make the call

Thanks for you help I really appreciate it

this is the number you use to order cakes for any restaurant, you can do it yourself just tell them adr reservation number time date etc. It is also a good idea to make the restaurant aware its your wifes birthday when you book
dont know about TA as Have never used.I have always booked myself