PDA

View Full Version : We Just Booked Our First Trip!

ktbug103
02-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Hello everyone. I just booked our (it's going to be my daughter (5), my parents, and myself) first trip to Disney. It would have been MUCH harder without all the great advice from this board :love: We are booked at Pop from May 4th to May 9th. We have 6 day tickets with the Park Hopper option and Water Parks And More. We haven't added the dining yet, but I think we will be soon. I have ADR's for 1900 Park Fare (for both breakfast and dinner), Coral Reef, Le Cellier, 50's Prime Time Cafe, and Chef Mickey's (dinner). Although after reading some of the reviews I am starting to consider canceling some and booking others ('Ohana sounds sooo good). I also ordered The Unofficial Guide and PassPorter's off of Amazon. So all in all... I THINK I'm on my way to be prepared. We're SOOOO excited :yay:

mouseman41
02-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney Magic! I still remember my first trip and it got me hooked for life! You are on the right track because a great Disney trip is a well planned Disney trip. The books you ordered are great, I would also consider Tour Guide Mike. I have them all and I could probably write my own book with all the information I have read over the last 15 years. Disney is my hobby! You should also consider the Dining Plan, we enjoyed it so much last year. My DD(11) does not eat a lot and is too old for the kids plan, so we shared a lot of our meals with her and we were able to use her TS meals on more places. We had several days where we had a nice breakfast and dinner. The O'hana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch was awesome! One of our favorite meals last year. Again we wlcome you into our family and feel free to ask any questions. Have an awesome trip!

shellybelly72
02-07-2008, 06:48 AM
Woohoo!!Congrats!

hvivona
02-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Oh, that's AWESOME!!! There's nothing like that first trip! Hope you all have a blast!:banana:

danny1649
02-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Are magical:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

henrylovespooh
02-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Have a great trip! Good for you - and your family!

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: