PDA

View Full Version : Lindsfields Subdivision Proximity to Disney

csss31399
02-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Can someone tell me how close this is to Disney and how hard it would be to get in and out in the mornings/evenings?

We are planning a very last minute spring break trip and here is the location of the house:

LOCATED IN PRESTIGIOUS LINDSFIELDS SUBDIVISION, JUST 4-5 MILES FROM DISNEY, OFF OF HIGHWAY 192

Thanks!

sympatico
02-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Lindfields is a very easy drive to Disney. You can go up to 192 on Lindfields Blvd and turn right and go to World Drive or Sherberth Rd. or you can avoid a stretch of 192 and take Funie Steed Road (runs parallel to 192) down to Entry Point Rd then turn left and it's about a quarter of mile to 192. Cross 192 and you're on Sherberth Rd and that will take you to Animal Kingdom area. Turn right at the lights and you can follow the directions for the Disney parks. ( You'll be on Osceola Parkway)
Go to www.maps.google.com and put in Lindfields Blvd Kissimmee Florida
When we stayed in Lindfields we always took Funie Steed Rd. (also called Oak Island Rd on the map)

pippy27
02-06-2008, 04:28 PM
I live in Lindfields, and it usually takes me a little more than 10 minutes to get to Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios, about 15 minutes to Epcot, a little less than 20 to get to Magic Kingdom parking lot, and about 20 minutes to Downtown Disney. This is in moderate traffic. If you are coming during a holiday period, it will take you longer.
I would not recommend taking Sherberth Road unless you are going to Animal Kingdom. It is much quicker to just take 192 to the Disney exit for World Drive to get to the other parks.

7165red
02-07-2008, 01:44 PM
We rented at lindsfield 12/07. we liked it very much. At most it took about 10 mins. to get to disney at times it seemed like less. Love all the restaurants and stores near by. Hope you enoy your stay.