PDA

View Full Version : jewelry mickey

4 mickey
02-04-2008, 05:43 PM
hi
I'll soon be visiting DL I am wondering I love to buy as souvenirs gold mickey related jewelry ex : rings , charms , earings ....is there any in stores in DL ?
In wdw a bought a few ones over the years but recently ( 1-2 years ) there was not a lot of stuff :confused3
Did you see any recently or better yet did you buy and have a pic ?
I am planning my souvenirs expenses and want to know if I'll get overboard in $$:laughing:
thanks

MommyWithDreams
02-04-2008, 05:44 PM
hi
I'll soon be visiting DL I am wondering I love to buy as souvenirs gold mickey related jewelry ex : rings , charms , earings ....is there any in stores in DL ?
In wdw a bought a few ones over the years but recently ( 1-2 years ) there was not a lot of stuff :confused3
Did you see any recently or better yet did you buy and have a pic ?
I am planning my souvenirs expenses and want to know if I'll get overboard in $$:laughing:
thanks

Not sure about in the park...but at DTD I would say check out the big World of Disney store. They have some 'nicer' jewelry there. Enjoy your trip

DangerMouse
02-04-2008, 05:46 PM
The have a jewelry store on Main Street, it's right next to the watch shop. Very easy for me to spend all my souvie money in there.

ACDSNY
02-04-2008, 08:12 PM
World of Disney and Jewerly Shop on Main Street are my favorite stops.

I didn't do well with my last purchase of 14k gold Mickey earrings. I lost one the first day I wore them.:sad1:

fairycat
02-05-2008, 03:16 AM
The center of World of Disney Shop has a collectable and high end area and inside the cases they have lots of nice jewelry. Vault 28 at DTD might have some too but keep in mind their prices are very high (like $28 for cotton underwear expensive). Also check out Main Street as the others have said.

toocherie
02-05-2008, 08:02 AM
Also, this may sound silly but QVC has some very cute (and well-priced) Disney jewelry on their station/website. I know it's not the same as buying it "at the park" but if you are looking for something in particular you might want to search there.