PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Reservation questions

oregonmoonrise
02-04-2008, 01:48 PM
We will be at Disneyland from This Wed. (6th)-Monday the 11th. We have made reservations for Dinner at the Blue Bayou & for our Breakfast a Goofy's. I want to wait till we are down there to decide where to eat on Fri, Sat, & Sun. Will this be a problem with getting in at a sit down place?

BillyFan
02-04-2008, 02:11 PM
As long as you don't have a large group and you are flexible, you should be fine. You already have the "big ticket meals" so I wouldn't worry too much. When it is just the two of us, I often just call Disney Dining the day of and usually get what I want. If that doesn't work, I go to City Hall and use their in-house phone, which sometimes gets better results.

oregonmoonrise
02-04-2008, 02:15 PM
There will be 6 of us. Is that a big group?

nutshell
02-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Considering the time of year I think you'll be fine. Maybe you want to make some reservations now just in case and then change them once you get down there.

candied
02-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Please also note that Monday is a "holiday" for most of the schools. There could be a lot of action this weekend because of it.

What restaurants are you looking at? There is so much to choose from in and around Disneyland.

Candace

BillyFan
02-04-2008, 05:17 PM
There will be 6 of us. Is that a big group?

Six could definitely be harder to get in than 2! If there is anyplace else that your really want to eat at, I might make some PS just in case. I like Carnation Cafe and Cafe Orleans. They both have good breakfast and lunch/dinner.