PDA

View Full Version : Food in Hotel

stitchlover
02-04-2008, 01:29 PM
We are WDW people and this June will be making our first trip to DL. We are booked to stay at Paradise Pier. My DH asked me a question last night that I realized I have NO answer to. So can all you DL experts please help me out?

We were looking over restaurants and trying to decide where we want to book any sit down meals. The question is are there food courts in the hotel like at WDW? If we aren't looking for a big sit down meal is there anywhere in the hotel to grab a quick bite? At WDW you just go to the food court but for some reason I am thinking the DL resorts don't have those?

TIA!

bumbershoot
02-04-2008, 02:25 PM
No food courts, but there are restaurants and coffee bars and such. At GCH there's Whitewater snacks, which everyone raves about.

Jennifer03
02-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Like bumbershoot said, there's no food court, but I recommend the Coffee House by the Disneyland Hotel. It's a great place to go in the morning for a quick bagel and cup of coffee or juice. I always go there for breakfast in the morning.

nutshell
02-04-2008, 02:49 PM
No food courts in the hotels, but you can just walk outside to Downtown Disney where there are lots of options besides sit-down restaurants. Most of the sit-downs have fast options right next door.

Here's link to DD's dining page:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/moreMagic/listing?name=DowntownDisneyDiningListingPage

jessandtwo
02-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi, we have been the last two summers and have stayed at both PP and DLH. There are no food courts. The PP has two sit down restaurants and a little coffee bar/alcohol bar. The coffee bar/alcohol bar sells breakfast stuff, fruit, juices and they might also sell prepackaged salads/sandwiches. But there is nothing else there where you can get a quick service meal. That is the one thing this hotel lacks. The DLH and GC both have a quick service restaurant as well as some sit down restaurants. Downtown Disney (which you walk through to get to the hotels) also has some restaurants to get some quick service foods.

HTH

ballarinamom
02-04-2008, 09:30 PM
also check out allears.net to see what they have on the menus at the hotels