PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Done The Fantasmic Dessert Buffet Lately?

calypso*a*go-go
02-04-2008, 12:10 PM
If so, are you glad you did?

FANTASMIC DESSERT BUFFET

* Premium seating: $59 per adult (10+) / $49 per person (3-9) 2 and under are free provided they sit on your lap

This Premium Seating is set up along the river, in an area in front of the Haunted Mansion. Guests are served beverages by attending cast members before the show, and can help themselves to the dessert buffet. Desserts that we have enjoyed included cookies, Mickey rice krispies, chocolate dipped strawberries, macaroons, etc.. Seating is determined by first come first serve. About an hour before Fantasmic, go to the seating area with all of your tickets, and sign in with the cast member. About a half hour before the show they start seating in the order that people have checked in. Everyone in your party must be there with their ticket in order for your party to be seated. If you are not there, then they'll take the next person on the list. After the first show, guests can remain to watch the fireworks, if there are fireworks that night.

blackjackdelta
02-04-2008, 04:17 PM
If so, are you glad you did?

FANTASMIC DESSERT BUFFET

* Premium seating: $59 per adult (10+) / $49 per person (3-9) 2 and under are free provided they sit on your lap

This Premium Seating is set up along the river, in an area in front of the Haunted Mansion. Guests are served beverages by attending cast members before the show, and can help themselves to the dessert buffet. Desserts that we have enjoyed included cookies, Mickey rice krispies, chocolate dipped strawberries, macaroons, etc.. Seating is determined by first come first serve. About an hour before Fantasmic, go to the seating area with all of your tickets, and sign in with the cast member. About a half hour before the show they start seating in the order that people have checked in. Everyone in your party must be there with their ticket in order for your party to be seated. If you are not there, then they'll take the next person on the list. After the first show, guests can remain to watch the fireworks, if there are fireworks that night.

It was not a buffet, it was a boxed selection of treats.

Jack

wendypooh22
02-04-2008, 05:01 PM
YES :goodvibes YES :goodvibes YES :goodvibes

When we took my mom, we surprised her with PS for fantasmic and the experience was worth every penny.... We were seated in the front row and had a spectacular view.

The desserts came in a box and had a nice selection of treats.. The cocoa was yummy too and our CM was kind enough to bring refills :)

We didn't eat all of the treats, so we brought them back to the room with us and had them later for a snack...

calypso*a*go-go
02-04-2008, 05:25 PM
I've always wanted to do this. Maybe I'll try to get reservations during our next visit.

Macy Bear
02-04-2008, 05:37 PM
I really want to do that one day. Mabey next time.