PDA

View Full Version : President's Day Weekend

annhjk
02-04-2008, 09:50 AM
We are going to Disneyland and CA the Sat and Sun before Pres. Day (16th an 17th). My in laws are coming with us (they live in So. Cal) so they aren't going to have hoppers, but we will.

I'm wondering which day would be better to do Disneyland? I've heard that CA doesn't feel as crowded as Disneyland. Will it matter which day we do Disneyland? Will both days be busy? Also, my mother in law wants to do the Rainforest Cafe to celebrate a bunch of b-days (3 of the 4 grandkids). Which day should we go? Will the park hit capacity and not be able to get back in?

mindylovesmickey
02-04-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm betting it will get close to capacity both days. I could be wrong, but since planning this trip since the end of December, I've come across more and more people who say they are going to be there at that time. So, in the long run I don't think it will matter which day you do Disneyland and which day you do CA. It might be a good idea to do Rainforest Cafe on the day you do CA, that way you shouldn't get stuck outside if DL does hit capacity.