PDA

View Full Version : Crowds at the end of May?

Mouse13
02-03-2008, 03:12 PM
We'll be in Disneyland May 26-30 and am wondering how the crowds will be. I assume that Monday, Memorial Day, will be busy but am hoping that the rest of the week might not be so busy. I was able to get the Entertainment Rate at HoJo's for May 24-31 so I'm hopeful that's a good sign. What do you experienced DISers think?

Msslaydbug
02-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I would like to hear to ! Our trip is the week before but I have heard so many mixed reports about crowd level ! Can someone help fill us in ?

greewe
02-03-2008, 08:02 PM
We have always gone the week after Memorial Day weekend and felt the crowds weren't bad at all. I do recommend going early and maybe leaving in the middle of the day if that fits into your plans. Things starting getting more crowded around 2:00 or so. But the evenings were very nice. All though more crowded than the mornings. This year we are going the week before Memorial Day. So we'll see how the crowds are that week.

Mouse13
02-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks, greewe. I hope that all of us traveling at the end of May have light crowds. Even if we don't, I'm sure we'll all have a great time because we'll be in Disneyland!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

mystic_path
02-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Ya the crowds are not to bad at all. Like others said it starts to get a bit crowded around 2:00 but its still quite manageable. Its a good time to go back to your hotel and have a swim or wander DTD and relax for a bit then hit the park again a bit later.

This is what we did... We went to Disneyland at opening, played for 6 or 7 hours until 2:00 and then went back to the hotel for a swim a nap and or wandered DTD and then headed back to Disneyland around 5:30-6:00 when the crowds head to a meal or park it for a parade. Then we play for another couple hours or so it was just perfect.