PDA

View Full Version : Disney spinney light toy thingys....where to buy?

mommyof2boys1girl
02-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Ok, I have had many people recommend that I pre-purchase a very popular Disney park toy - light up spinney things. We have one (bought at a garage sale when ds was in his 'Buzz crazy" stage), so I sort of know what they look like. But my question is, where can I buy one (other than at DL, of course!):confused3 I've searched on ebay - came up with nothin. Also nothing at the disney store online. Am I looking in the wrong place, using the wrong search words (spin, light, disney, etc...) what??

Can someone please help me out here? I KNOW for a fact that once my kids see other kids with them, we will have to buy 3:eek: , and since i am pretty cheap when it comes to kids toys, I imagine that will give me heart palpitations!! I would much rather spend the money one something else, and purchase them for cheaper elsewhere. Can anyone help me by telling me where to look?

Thanks,
Carm

mrsheppo
02-03-2008, 03:12 PM
The only other place besides ebay is the Disney Store. I bought a couple after Christmas for $5.

Here is an ebay link with some for sale.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=1&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=disney+light+chaser&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1

mindylovesmickey
02-03-2008, 08:08 PM
I know they have them at the Disney Store, I almost had to buy ds one last week while we were there. I told him he had to wait until Disneyland. Because no matter what I do, he's going to want one when he sees them in Disneyland, but he won't want the one we get anywhere else, he's picky like that.

kellymom
02-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Disney store and they had quite a few on clearance last week, under $5. Good luck.princess:

kgwoozle
02-04-2008, 02:51 AM
Some times the Character Wharehouse has them.