PDA

View Full Version : Disney park music downloads?

roadtripper
02-03-2008, 10:10 AM
I hope this is a good place to post this. I am looking for park music-- Animal Kingdom specifically-- that is available for (legal) download. I would also love to find the Mickey wake up call and other music downloads. I have been to Dis radio, and tried clicking on the "buy" link, but the music I want comes up as unavailable. Can anyone help? Thanks!

worm761
02-03-2008, 01:52 PM
have you tried www.live365.com just search for disney and a ton of sites comes up. you may need to sign up but they have a free membership.

roadtripper
02-03-2008, 06:11 PM
have you tried www.live365.com just search for disney and a ton of sites comes up. you may need to sign up but they have a free membership.

Thanks--
I have tried it, and it's great to listen to, but I want to purchase music, and I can't seem to do that--even when I click on the "buy" icon. iTunes does not seem to have it in its library. Anyone else know where I can get park music?

epcotrulz
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I can't find my old DisneyWorld/Disneyland CD that had all my favorite vintage Epcot music and would love to replace it . . . can't find a place to download it online.

ekmdisney
02-06-2008, 03:21 AM
If you are familiar with the torrent down load system...give mousebits.com a try. I have been a member for some time...and I love the site. They have audio as well has video from the US parks as well as some stuff from the overseas parks. I have a lot of audio from AK as well as the Mickey wake up call and I got them from mousebits. They also have some out of print cds and lps on the site as well. They do not offer stuff that still be purchased from the parks or stores.