PDA

View Full Version : I Can't be any Happier-My Wish Comes True!

coachyo
02-02-2008, 11:00 PM
I just booked flights for DD & DW to come with me! :yay: I was going to go by myself and follow Oldest DD's volleyball team at AAU tourney. She stays with the team and we are on our own when not at the tournament. Well times are tight right now as DW has been out off work for 4 months this past year as youngest DD princess: had 3 major surgeries (brain) this last year. So it was only going to be me to support oldest. :cheer2: I have been sort of depressed about going alone as I knew every time I did something all I would do is think about them and wish they were there. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
Well we figured we should go for it and just make things work. So now all of us are going and we are going to stay at POP CENTURY. 1st time at a value, AKL our 1st family trip and POR last time and both place were fantastic so I am betting so will Century. DD is waiting downstairs to watch Disney planning video, as she just found out tonight! :thumbsup2 I hope everyone feels as I do right now, when the decison to go is finally made. If you are around POP Century June 11-16 say howdy to the guy with the permagrin on his face. :) It will probably be me.
Thanks for letting me share,

YO

eventsdj
02-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Yeah for you! How wonderful the whole family can go.:cool1:

jjk
02-03-2008, 03:01 AM
fantastic,brillliant that you are going with your family,have a truly magical time:cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

shellybelly72
02-03-2008, 07:12 AM
Thats great!!:cool1:

danny1649
02-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Have a magical trip.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes