PDA

View Full Version : What is other hotels is Park Vue next to?

Snoodles74
02-02-2008, 08:20 PM
I have a wonderful map from getawaytoday.com but since they do not have Park Vue as one of their choices, I have no clue where it is. LOL

THANKS!!

Erika

DangerMouse
02-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Try this:

http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/DisneylandLinkMap

Luv Bunnies
02-02-2008, 08:27 PM
The Park Vue has Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites on one side and (I believe) the Best Western on the other side. Park Vue is actually the closest hotel to the crosswalk that leads directly into the walking entrance to DL. You can't really find a better location if you want the shortest walk to DL.

We stayed there in August. While the room was big and nicely layed out (we had a 2 room suite with 3 beds) we weren't very happy with the housekeeping. I've seen mixed reviews. Some people really like it and others have a different experience.

Harvestdj
02-02-2008, 08:33 PM
The Park Vue Inn is directly across from the DL entrance. The Park Place Inn, The Tropicanna, and the Carosel Inn are beside it. It is an older motel but is clean and has a free continental breakfast. It is the closest of any hotel to DL. I generally stay there during all my visits due to it's closnest, and is also clean and friendly

Snoodles74
02-02-2008, 09:35 PM
THANK YOU DangerMouse!! What an incredible help that map is! WOWZA!!!!:cool1: