PDA

View Full Version : Early entry question...

Keli
02-02-2008, 06:30 PM
We're staying at the disneyland hotel for two nights and then moving to an offsite hotel. We've also got 3 day hopper passes.
I know that should entitle us to two early entry days...I think. Because our first day in the parks (an early entry day) will be our second and last night at the disneyland hotel. Should we present our room charging card to get early entry on that day or will using our 3 day hopper passes automatically get us in early? The second early entry day will be our third day in the parks and we will no longer be at the disneyland hotel (so we won't be able to use the room charging card as proof we are at a resort hotel, since we will no longer be at an onsite hotel)
I hope this question makes sense and someone can throw a little advice my way.
Thanks!

bumbershoot
02-02-2008, 07:34 PM
The day you check out you can still use the slip. You can go to the parks for the MM hour then come back and check out, or really, just check out if you wish and still use it. You just can't charge anything to that slip that day. I still have my slip from PP; they don't take it away since it's clearly dated. :)

DangerMouse
02-02-2008, 07:42 PM
I think I understand what the OP is asking. The issue is, you need to make sure that during your first EE, while you are staying at the DLH, that they do not "cancel" or validate your EE on your 3 day hopper because you want to be able to use it on your last day in the parks when you aren't staying on site anymore. I'm honestly not sure how this works at the gate with the ticket-taker. I know they check your charge slip if you are an on-site guest, but I guess you would need to make certain that the CM does not stamp "EE" on the back of your parkhopper pass. They normally do that when they are validating the EE's on non-resort guest hoppers.

So, if you explain to the CM at the turnstiles that you are needing to save your parkhopper EE for another day when you aren't staying on-site, then they won't stamp the back of it. Theoretically, this should work. However, I'm not exactly sure if that's how they will handle it.

Keli
02-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Thanks guys, that does help me a lot. Our last charge privileges card does have the date of the second EE day so it sounds like we'll be ok whichever way the CM's do this.
But I will go ahead and try to make sure they don't stamp our park hoppers on the first EE day and instead use the card for entrance. If it doesn't go that way I won't be too worried though since our checkout date at the resort is the same day as the second EE day we want to go to.