PDA

View Full Version : Transportation to Pirate's Dinner?

spokanemom
02-01-2008, 05:09 PM
OK, I have heard that this may not be the best dinner, but my DS13, was heartbroken that he would be unable to do the Fantasmic Seating because Fantasmic will be down while we are there. He picked the Pirate Dinner Adventure as his next best thing.

So now I have to figure out the best way to get there (and back) since we will not be renting a car on this trip. Any suggestions?

TIA.

bumbershoot
02-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi!

I've read of taking cabs, and even the bus, there. But I also see that you can get transportation both ways and the dinner tickets through Disneyland Express/Grayline Tours (http://graylineanaheim.com/sightseeing_tours.cfm/tour_id/1190/mode/tour_detail/location_id/1021).

spokanemom
02-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Yes, AFTER I bought the tickets, I realized that I could have purchased a package that would have the tickets and transportation included. That would have been the smart and easy thing to do.

But since I apparently can do things neither smart nor easy, I have to come up with the back up plan.

There is no ART, and OCTA will take us upwards of an hour (according to their trip planner). That just will not work.

In Spokane, we are not really cab users and therefore, I am very unknowledgeable with taxis and need help with that too.

Perhaps I should re-visit the rental car idea unless someone has a better idea!