PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me about the free photos w/the Disney Visa

Ashlotte
02-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Hi,
I know that Disney Visa holders can get a free photo daily. Can you get a free one at DCA and Disneyland each day? Meaning can I have two free photos, one for each park per day? Do I have to pick up the photos that day, or can I wait until the end of the trip to pick them all up? Are there certain hours to get the pictures taken, or is it whenever I want? Lastly, where do I go to get the picture taken and where do I go to buy them? Thanks so much for any and all info!

Two more days to Disneyland, two more days to FUN!

DangerMouse
02-01-2008, 12:47 PM
The Disney Visa photo offer takes place only in DCA, and only takes place between the hours of 10:00 and 11:30 am. They have it right near Wine Country Trattoria and have signs out directing you to the room. The regular characters are either Chip & Dale or Mickey & Goofy. You can get one photo per day per Disney Visa holder. You can purchase them at the Greetings from California store at the DCA entrance.

Ashlotte
02-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks for your reply :) . I have one more question, though. DH and I both have cards, but they are the same account number. Would we be able to get two photos or one? Thanks!

JohnsPrincess
02-01-2008, 03:24 PM
When we were there last summer the Visa photo place was in Ariel's Grotto and there was Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale - all in "ship" costumes...like Mickey was dressed as a Caption, etc. So CUTE.

I'm not sure about the different cards - same card numbers. We went with family - I had a card and our aunt had one and we each got one... But that's obviously two different numbers.

DangerMouse
02-01-2008, 04:00 PM
They have moved the location from Ariel's to the one by the Vinyard Room/Wine Country Trattoria because they are now offering breakfast seatings at Ariel's.

They will check the account numbers on the Visa, so you can only get one per account, not one per card.

MommytoaSweetie
02-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Great questions! :)

Sorry to be dumb, but I thought we got a free photo - so we instead have to pay for them at the Greetings from California store? And does anyone know if it's normally a long line to do the picture?

DangerMouse
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
You do get a free 5 x 7 photo. You just pick them up at the Greetings from California store. They will let you view the multiple photos taken by the CM photographer and choose the one you want for FREE.

I have never experienced a long line. I don't think a lot of people utilize this perk.

MommytoaSweetie
02-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Oh, okay, thanks DangerMouse! I hope there's not a long line for it, but it is a nice perk for something as silly as having a credit card, so we'll definitely take advantage of it either way.

zukeeper
02-02-2008, 04:15 AM
Thanks for your reply :) . I have one more question, though. DH and I both have cards, but they are the same account number. Would we be able to get two photos or one? Thanks!

You will get a voucher for each card that you show.:banana:

Ashlotte
02-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Thanks everyone for your help. It's hard to believe that we will be there TOMORROW!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: