PDA

View Full Version : No PS confirmation #'s??

sandymandr
02-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Hello DISers!! I just made my PS for March and the CM's said my time is confirmed, but didn't give me a confirmation number. I asked and they said they don't do that..........is that normal for DL?? I am a superplanner ::yes:: and not having a confirmation number for my records is killing me!! My goodness what if I show up and something goes wrong!! :scared1: How will I ever complain with no confirmation number to point my finger at ??????????????????? :rotfl2:

DangerMouse
02-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Yep, that's normal. If you want to double check, just call back prior to your trip to make sure they still have your name on your PS time.

MommyWithDreams
02-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Hello DISers!! I just made my PS for March and the CM's said my time is confirmed, but didn't give me a confirmation number. I asked and they said they don't do that..........is that normal for DL?? I am a superplanner ::yes:: and not having a confirmation number for my records is killing me!! My goodness what if I show up and something goes wrong!! :scared1: How will I ever complain with no confirmation number to point my finger at ??????????????????? :rotfl2:

I have faith in Disney and haven't had a problem yet. If it makes you feel any better you can call back a few times to confirm your reservations. :goodvibes

MommyWithDreams
02-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Were we typing at the same time DM....and were you inside my head? :lmao:

mindylovesmickey
02-01-2008, 12:27 PM
I haven't had problems yet, and even when I've called to change my plans or anything, they've always been able to find my ressies with just my name. Have a little faith, and right before you leave for your trip, call and double check, lol.

sandymandr
02-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Whew!! Thanks DISSERs :love: I can sleep easily tonight!!

bumbershoot
02-01-2008, 06:46 PM
They told me that my name is my confirmation "number". :goodvibes