PDA

View Full Version : Village Premier Hotel (Previously Wynfield Inn)

sallybrealey
03-06-2002, 04:17 PM
Hi,

My sister and her b/f are thinking about staying in this hotel (previously Wynfield Inn) - Has anyone stayed here?

Just after some reviews as I cant find much on the net about it

WDWfan,uk
03-07-2002, 06:42 AM
Hi Sally - we did have several reviews on this hotel on the UK site and they were all very much that it is a basic hotel but a clean one. Doesn't have a lot of amenities but is in quite a good location.

I found this using the search but it was posted nearly a year ago and this hotel has changed hands again since it was the Wynfield:-

Last Dec. my cousins from the UK stayed at the Wynfield and it was a nice clean motel. It wasn't really fancy but it was nice and clean. It has 2 pools (If i remember correctly) with one heated and the other not heated. There is also a nice Tikki hut which serves lovely drinks and even has a TV inside. ..... The hotel seems to be really nice and my cousins had no complaints. Have a wonderful holiday! Hope this helps.
P.S. There is a really good restaurant (Bennigan's) right next door within walking distance.

Disbabe
03-12-2002, 05:56 AM
I stayed there last year just as it was being converted and the rooms were being upgraded.Yes it is a basic motel but if you're spending all your days out and about it has all you need, a nice clean room to sleep in. The only thing we found was it's a little out of the way at the bottom end of I-drive but is very well accessed via the I-ride trolley.
We had an excellent time there and couldn't fault it at all.
:p