PDA

View Full Version : how long before itinerary shows up online?

loulabee
01-31-2008, 08:41 AM
Hello all
How long after booking and paying for a trip thru WDW that you can access the itinerary online??? Also how long before an email is sent for confirmation??I booked on Monday 1/28 and nothing yet.i have called and was told it is in the system and emails have been sent but I have not recieved anything and tDisney is in my address book .My trip is for 2/27/08.:woohoo:

thanks

vellamint
01-31-2008, 06:23 PM
I am in the same boat as you. I already called them back once and am going to give a few more days before I call for the third time.

bpdigsvb8
01-31-2008, 09:27 PM
I booked room only...I don't know if that makes a difference but I got my confirmation e-mail with the link to view my reservation online in about 3 hours.

Golfing Goofy
02-01-2008, 09:21 AM
I also made my reservations a few days ago and have not yet received my confirmation email. The reservations Agent told me to call them back in two days if I do not receive the email, even though it shows that it was sent. Something about the system being overloaded???? So, if it doesn't arrive today, I will be calling...again. Hope that helps.

2 lil' ladybugs
02-01-2008, 09:55 AM
It took us a few days to receive our conirmation (although I can not remember the exact number).

Also, maybe it was sent to a spam or bulk folder. Maybe it got sent there.

ecuagoddess
02-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I changed my room-only reservations to a package this past Monday the 28th. I only got my confirmation emails yesterday the 31st. So it may well be backed up somewhat.

loulabee
02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Just recieved the emai today !!! Finally i was getting a little worried but so far all is good!!! Maybe they were just overloaded!

vellamint
02-01-2008, 03:38 PM
I got two confirmations yesterday....probably one from the first girl I did my modification through and one from the second girl that I called back and spoke to.........

problem is that I still cannot access my reservation online....it still says that it was cancelled?

Could it be that you cannot access a reservation made through either/or 1. CRO 2. Walt Disney Travel and the first time I made a reservation it was through one of them and when I modified it it then went through the other?

I want to be able to access this on the internet.

steven_&_daniel
02-01-2008, 03:40 PM
disregard