PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana Concert Movie, DtD this Sunday (2/3)

Zoemakes5
01-30-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey all!

DD and one of my friends and her DD are going to the 3pm showing of the Hannah Montana Concert Movie at the AMC in Downtown Disney.

Anyone game to meet up with us?

mindylovesmickey
01-30-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm so upset that they are only showing this for a week!! I wanted to take my dd when we were there in a few weeks, and I can't. I don't have the option of taking her next week. :( Disney sure makes some bad decisions as far as I'm concerned sometimes.

DisneyMomma81
01-30-2008, 07:44 PM
We're goin' this Sat. but in SLC, UT ~ we went to the concert last fall, this is much cheaper and we have much better seats.

Zoemakes5
02-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Nobody going to be around, huh?
DD and I are actually making a weekend of it. We're staying at HoJo's tomorrow night. We're both pretty excited.

brenda1966
02-01-2008, 02:30 PM
We're going to see it in our home state. All the tickets are sold out for the daytime shows on Saturday. It should be madness! They are opening the theater at 9am for our 10:30 am showing. I'm not sure what we'll do sitting in the theater for 1 hour 30 minutes prior to show time -- that's longer than the acutal movie! :)

But, as said, much cheaper than a concert. I think I'm as excited as DD is.

DisneyMomma81
02-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Our seats are assigned, which is a very good thing. I could show up as it's starting and go right to the seats I selected when I bought the tix online!

PrincessKell
02-01-2008, 03:02 PM
We are going on the 7th. That is DD 6th birthday. She has NO CLUE we are going. We are picking her up after school (dh and I) and taking her to lunch then to the movie! SHe is going to be sooo excited. Besides that she wants to see this movie sooo badly. It will be her FIRST time ever going to the movies!