PDA

View Full Version : Very important decision to make - ha ha ha :)

JoanieS
01-27-2008, 08:16 PM
OK, I need to order my Baggallini Messenger Sling before midnight (good sale!) and I can't decide on a color!

I am a horrible decision maker, so the Dis-ers can help me decide.

The choices are:

Black
Dark Olive
Espresso
Khaki

And RIGHT HERE (http://www.ebags.com/baggallini/messenger_sling_bagg_crinkle_nylon/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=47360) is the link to said bag.

So, before I drive my DH nuts, what color do YOU vote for???

Luv Bunnies
01-27-2008, 08:39 PM
I'd go for khaki. It goes with virtually anything!

tekoa
01-27-2008, 08:53 PM
I like the dark olive.

fostermomatl
01-27-2008, 09:53 PM
I ditto the khaki vote.

mari360
01-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I like the espresso.......

disney[xo]sweetie
01-29-2008, 01:15 PM
i ditto the khaki vote as well!

sanderella36
01-29-2008, 01:15 PM
I second the Espresso.

Leger13
01-29-2008, 01:35 PM
i vote for kahki. you don't want anything too dark on you in the World...it will bake you for sure. Plus it will match pretty much everything.

KristinAnne
02-10-2008, 04:45 PM
OK, I need to order my Baggallini Messenger Sling before midnight (good sale!) and I can't decide on a color!

I am a horrible decision maker, so the Dis-ers can help me decide.

The choices are:

Black
Dark Olive
Espresso
Khaki

And RIGHT HERE (http://www.ebags.com/baggallini/messenger_sling_bagg_crinkle_nylon/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=47360) is the link to said bag.

So, before I drive my DH nuts, what color do YOU vote for???

How excited am I that I saw this post??? This was the baggallini I wanted, but was trying to talk myself into the other style because of the price! Yay! I am going to go with either the mango or leaf green. Guess I don't care too much about matching! hahaha :banana: Of the colors you listed, I would go for the khaki, but don't know if the espresso or dark olive for practicality purposes.

Debi
02-10-2008, 05:21 PM
i vote for kahki. you don't want anything too dark on you in the World...it will bake you for sure. Plus it will match pretty much everything.

I agree for exactally this reason. WDW can get hot at every time of year, and since dark colors attract heat, I'd reccomend a light color.

PiratesRock
02-10-2008, 07:29 PM
I just ordered the khaki so I guess that would have to be my vote!!:cool2:

KristinAnne
02-10-2008, 08:39 PM
I wanted to send an FYI to anyone purchasing from ebags. If you go to www.bradsdeals.com, they offer a coupon code for 20% off the ebags website. Unfortunately, the sale that is going on now will not allow you to use additional coupons, but if you miss this sale, then check out bradsdeals and you can get the same price! There are also coupons on there for disneyshopping.com

WilmingtonFive
02-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I used bagsbuy.com to get my Baggallini Messenger bag. If you sign up you get a 10% discount BUT you can also get an additional $10 if you use a discount code. I believe the same one has been used by several people - save10. So my bag was originally priced at 31.45 - 10.00 (discount code) - 2.15 (10%) = $19.30 and I got free shipping and handling too! Best part is - I got this tip from another DISer!:banana:

Oh, I got the purple.

belle&sebastiansmom
02-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Is this bag large enough to be used as a diaper bag while at WDW. To hold diapers, clothes, sippy cups, plus wallet, camera?

Looking for a good, lightweight bag for our trip.

Thanks.

WilmingtonFive
02-11-2008, 12:55 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet (should be here on Wednesday), so I wouldnt be able to tell you for certain.:confused3 I will let you know when I get it. Someone else who already has theirs might have an answer to your question. ;)

belle&sebastiansmom
02-11-2008, 03:08 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet (should be here on Wednesday), so I wouldnt be able to tell you for certain.:confused3 I will let you know when I get it. Someone else who already has theirs might have an answer to your question. ;)

Thanks! I'll hold you to it!:yay:

tinkerbellgirl93
02-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I like the khaki. I want one!

JoanieS
02-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks for all the replies!

I did order the Khaki! It came last week. I can't wait to give it a "test run" at the zoo or the Franklin Institute next time we go! I carry much less at those places than I will in WDW, but I figure it will be good test!